CAN Mounting Templates
CAN displays are designed to be mounted onto a bulkhead, dashboard, or panel. The method is described below. The only required components are the mounting bracket and hardware.
Our installation manual can be downloaded below.
- Allow adequate clearance behind the display for cable connection (to ensure that the cables are not unduly stressed), and for ventilation. Leave sufficient cable so that the unit may be removed for servicing.
- Screw the threaded studs into the rear case.
- Carefully cut out the mounting hole, templates are available upon request if required
- Place the CAN Display in position, use the mounting bracket and™ thumb nuts to secure the units. The thumb nuts should only be hand tight.
- In the correct order connect the Deutsch mating connector harness into the housing, ensuring it is fully seated
WARNING: Do not over tighten the studs/thumb nuts and don’t use metal screws as they may damage the unit and void the warranty.