C3 – 3.5″ Colour Display
The C3 has a 3.5inch colour display with fully integrated input and output features and is part of the new generation of compact, flexible, and rugged CAN bus monitors.
With 7 analogue inputs, 4 relay outputs combined with 2 digital inputs, 2 CAN input connections, plus a USB port the C3 allows maximum functionality.
The QVGA colour display can be viewed in full sunlight, and the unit is totally sealed and electronically extremely durable. The C3 monitor is equipped to meet the challenge of providing tough, flexible, maintenance free instrumentation in even the very harshest of environments.
Using a Freescale iMX 286 processor, programmers can quickly assemble a project using the proven Veethree software developers kit (SDK) which includes access to the Veethree component based software library. The fully developed software is then able to be rapidly validated on a PC using the built in simulator.
- QVGA Graphical high resolution 320 x 240 colour TFT LCD.
- Enhanced LED variable backlight. Max brightness of 750 NIT (cd/m2).
- Fully sealed to IP67.
- 2 moulded in 12 way Deutsch connectors.
- 2 CAN bus input connections.
- USB port.
- 7 Analog Inputs, 4 Relay Outputs, 3 Digital Inputs.
- Engine monitoring versions pre-programmed to display core engine functions.
- Modern contemporary design easily branded for individual customers.
- Internal sounder/buzzer.
- Multiple accessed screens via user defined tactile soft-keys.
- Front mounting kit supplied as standard.
- Choice of standard, custom harnesses or a Deutsch mating half connector kit.
- Will function as part of a control system.
|CPU||Freescale iMX 286 (454 MHz ARM926EJ-S)|
|FLASH Memory||128 MB NAND|
|Display||a-Si TFT LCD 3.5'|
|Resolution||320 (H) x 240 (V) QVGA|
|Active Area||70.08mm (H) x 52.56mm (V)|
|Viewing Angle||130/110 degrees from 6 O'clock|
|Number Of Colours||64K|
|Brightness||750 NIT 9cd/m2)|
|Power Requirements||10V to 32V DC|
(1) 12 Pin Deutsch DT04-12PA Moulded in Receptacle Mates With Primary DT06-12SA
(1) 12 Pin Deutsch DT04-12PB Moulded in Receptacle Mates With Secondary DT06-12SB
|Communications||1 X RS232, 2 X CAN Bus 2.0B (1 isolated), USB2.0|
|Inputs||7 x Analogue, 3 x Digital|
|Outputs||4 x Relay|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Degree of Protection||IP67 Rear, IP66 Front|
|Dimensions||95mm (W) x 95mm (H) x 23mm forward and 23mm rear (D)|
To download a technical datasheet please complete the fields below. You will not be added to a mailing list!
The Veethree Guarantee
All Veethree products are backed up by a dedicated and highly experienced team of software engineers, ready to draw up specifications for custom software, undertake the work, test the code and deliver fully functioning products.
DSE Test Solutions
Measurement is continuously carried out on the actual baling machine in the field.
Fugro Survey PTE
With bespoke software developed by Veethree engineers to meet Furgo's specific requirements, the systems are now operational and on board monitoring now include GPS data, full engine information including fuel flows
Joy Global Inc.
A need to upgrade to next levels of performance the controls used to monitor and operate their range of machines.